Friday, December 10, 2010

Ready for a CHALL LONGE!!! Yes, I said CHALL LONGE & I know...it's CHALLENGE! ;-)

Okay, so in all of this new found freedom I've decided it would be absolutely wonderful to lose a few pounds, be a bit healthier, and perhaps wear a 2 piece on vacation! Guess what?!?! I want all of you to join me! So, once again, are you ready for a CHALL LONGE?!?! It's the NEW YEAR, NEW YOU Challenge! Alrighty now! Let's get going!

I propose that we have an initial weigh in and start date. I'm all set to start today! Truthfully, I kind of already have, but no worries, I'm not that far ahead of the game just yet. Some of you may not be prepared to start today, and that's okay, but the absolute latest you should start is January 1, 2011.

We'll have bi-weekly weigh ins, optional nutritional supplement and reshaping packages, options for meal plans, and various work out options. However, feel free to use your own meal plans, workout regimines, etc. I'll update you daily on my progress, and ask that you do the same. We'll do the challenge in 90 day increments. Depending upon individual goals we can begin a new 90 day course upon completion of the initial 90 days. We'll support one another through the process via fb, this site and bi-wkly conference calls to share our successes and tribulations, etc. At the end of our 90 days we will have various celebratory gatherings! Please feel free to invite friends, family, church family etc. to participate in the challenge!

Soooo, if you're ready to take this thing another level let's go!!
At the end of this challenge we'll all be singing one of my favorite songs!




No comments:

Post a Comment