Thursday, September 2, 2010

Will you LIVE your dream, or will you simply keep dreaming while you live?

Time of reflection... Each year before my birthday I take time to reflect on the past year, my strengths, weaknesses, growth, and room for growth. Have I accomplished my goals? What new goals must I set? What's my action plan? ... and so on, and so on. This year is a bit more intense. 40, the big 4-0, entering the 40 plus club. Hmmmm, I've been here for 4 decades; sounds like such a loooong time. Should I feel old? Should you? LOL. Well, the truth is, I don't. I feel great. I feel like life is just beginning. I feel blessed that I'm still standing, strong nonetheless.

This period of reflection has afforded me the opportunity to redirect my energy in the appropriate manner and places; preparation for this next phase of life. For many it may seem that it's just another year, just another day, just another minute along this journey we call life. So why the preparation? You see for me, this is indeed another year, another day, another minute; that I've been gifted with to live my dream.

My question to you is, will you LIVE your dream, or will you simply keep dreaming while you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment